Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome baby Patryk!

My BFF gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby boy about 6 weeks ago and I only got to meet him for the first time yesterday - so so so exciting! Here's me with him.He was so beautiful and he fell asleep on my chest not long after this pic was taken- something that was extra-special for me as my little girl rarely ever went to sleep while I was holding her.
I found it very difficult to let him go but I did...it was the right thing to do! Little boys need their mums apparently!

Anyway, back to the card-stuff - here is yet another of my favourite baby-card!
You can see the other one I made and the CAS link too HERE.

Thanks for coming to have a little look!
post signature

stamps: nursery necessities"
cardstock: naturals ivory, night of navy, baja breeze
ink: night of navy
hemp twine, striped ribbon, scallop punch, dimensionals, sponge dauber

1 comment:

  1. I can hear this piccie - cluck cluck cluck!!!

    Gorgeous little baby, and card!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...