Friday, June 18, 2010

Just Add Ink #22 - Colour Challenge


What a fab Colour Challenge Just Add Ink has this week! Such fresh and vibrant colours, I reckon!
I saw this cut little Watering Can tutorial a while ago, but wasnt able to print it off as I havent had a printers for ages and ages and ages - BUT.....I got one recently so this was the first thing I printed off!!! I got the Tutorial from good old Splitcoast - you can see it here.
I used my fav little Sponge Daubers around the edges in Kiwi Kiss and then Tempting Turquoise. I didnt have any TT (Tempting Turquoise) ribbon so I used my Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and sponge daubed (is that how you say it?) it with TT ink. I love how perfect the colouring game out - I didnt have so much success with brayering (?) it.
I wanted to give this one to a special friend but I'm thinking I might have to keep this one and make her another one!!!!! Thanks for coming to look!

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. The sponging looks fab and I love your coloured ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! A perfect gift (but I'd keep it too!!). Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and it was what I thought the sneak peak was, I should have posted a comment at the time so you would know I was 'on to you' with your sneak peak! I might have to give this a try some day myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute, Tania. I love how you've sponged both Kiwi Kiss and Tempting Turquoise around the edges; looks great. The tiny tags are an adorable touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absollutely love this - am I alright to make one and put it on my blog?

    many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little tags, the sponging and the Pocket Silhouettes!! Gorgeous creation, Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love all the inked edging you did. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...