This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is actually on my 'off week', but I made this card recently for a special person and realised it had some tearing so I thought "why not!" (apologies, Blogger is playing up and I can't link to JAI - but you can easily pop by by going to www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com).
1. I made the flower by tearing 3 circles of cardstock (3 x sizes).....I crumbled up the pieces so they were really soft and pliable. (I used Red Riding Hood Red)
2. Next, I cut 4-5 slits into them to make petals.
3. Using a sponge dauber, I inked the edges in a darker shade.
4. I then used a skewer (or something similar) to roll the edges.
5. Misting with silver glimmermist, gives a nice silvery shine as well as helping hold the flower in shape.
6. I adhered each layer with a strip of good old sticky strip.
Too easy!!!! You can't go wrong I reckon!
Heads up - you may be seeing these flowers appear regularly on my creations for a while - I just LOVE them!