Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Embellishment Magazine Colour Challenge with Snowflakes

I was so inspired by Danielle Daws card for the Embellish Magazine Challenge, that I decided to give it a go too. This is my first time so thanks Danielle!
The above picture was to be used for our inspiration - using SU's Yo-Yo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise and Kraft and of course incorporating a Snowflake theme. The colours were so hard for me to use - I'm not really into "primary" colours and to me, Yo-Yo Yellow is PRIMARY +, but I am quite happy with the result!



Embossed Whisper White courtesy of the lovely Bronwyn Eastley! Thank you Bronwyn!
Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Kraft, Tempting Turquoise and Yo-Yo Yellow
Stamps: Sweet Serendipity, Snow Swirled
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Versa Mark
Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, non-SU bling, and non-SU ribbon, SU twine



2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty and I'm with you on the whole 'primary colour' phobia! You've done the challenge justice with just enough Yo Yo Yellow to make all those Bold Bright Lovers happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tania! I know what you mean about the colours, especially Yoyo Yellow. I'm really not a yellow person! I love the embossed Whisper White... very effective. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...