Friday, October 29, 2010

Just Add Ink #41 - Birthday

This week at Just Add Ink, the challenge is to Just Add....Birthday and I just couldn't resist this gorgeous retired set, Blooming With Happiness....I love it so much!
I have stamped the cake image on a piece of acetate with black Stazon, and then added a little bit of Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds. I cut out the circle and attached the acetate to the back of the front cover of the card. I like the effect of the little window!
cardstock: baja breeze, pear pizzazz, whipser white,
ink: white stazon, black stazon, basic black, versamark
stamps: blooming with happiness, a little birthday cheer, always
accessories: top note die, white organza ribbon, clear embossing powder, white gel pen, acetate, hemp twine

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really like the extra pop you gave the birthday cake with the crystal effects and dazzling diamonds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Tania it is so sweet and especially the stamping on acetate. Did you notice that we seemed to have used the same DSP as background in our photos this week? I didn't until I saw them on the JAI site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this, my dear, is just STUNNING!! I love the colours you've used, love the use of the Top Note, the background stamping, the ribbon .... oh, just everything. Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous card, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great colour combo! Glad to know I am not the only one obsessed by this craft in Tassie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image stamped on the acetate combined with the crystal effects just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another absolute STUNNER! Love it to bits. Note to self - "Must use acetate more often"!! The ribbon is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is an amazing card! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is an amazing card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Tania!

    I think this is a really pretty card and that stamp set you've used is a fabo one too!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Tania,

    it looks totally gorgeous.Love your acetate window and especially the idea of adding crystal effects and DD. Hmm will have to try that Top Note accent on the botton too - looks great.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...