Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge 5 'Thank You Love Box"


Just Add DIMENSION!
Stamp it, colour it, dye it, stick it on, stand it up - it's up to you!
- - - - - -
I chose a nice little simple box to make this week and "aged" it by sponge daubing Whisper White around the edges to give it a "worn/loved" look. I really love the simplicity of it and absolutely love the colours; Textured Certainly Celery and Textured Lavendar Lace. I finally have put to use my Ribbon Bundle with the So Saffron ribbon and set it off with some cute little pink heart shaped chocolates!

Thanks for coming to look at my contribution to this weeks Just Add Ink 3D Challenge! I can't wait to see what will be listed this coming week!



5 comments:

  1. I agree, the colour combo is beautiful! Love the idea of sponging white on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania, love your little box! The white edging is very effective - looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - I hadn't thought of using white to age something. It's very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the aged look you have used. Very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible. I love the colours - the hot pink candy really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...