Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Add Ink #13 - Colour Combo

I'm sooooo happy to show u my latest Scrapbook page - it sure has been a L O N G time between drinks (so to speak!). I've had this photo for a little while now but have been waiting for the right colour-inspiration to use and upon seeing this weeks JAI I knew I had found it!
You may not be able to tell in the photograph, but I have put a little bead of Crystal Effects on each little Choc Chip flower in the border - so it has a real "touch and feel" factor to it.

NB: Please know that I do not make a habit of putting my precious daughter in front of fires just to take a picture! We were living on my parents farm and dad was burning some heaps so we met him there for a "lunch break". The flames are quite a distance from us so she was safe - never fear!!!

cardstock: barely banana, chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, bella rose dsp, patterns dsp kiwi kiss
ink: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, versamark
stamps: thoughts & prayers, live life like you mean it
extra large 2-step bird, clear embossing powder, 1" double-stitched grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon, sponge daubers

4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Tania. What size have you used here - is it a 12x12? Well done. Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Tania, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW -- this is super FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Tania. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...