Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Moving House!

I'M MOVING HOUSE!!!!
Check out where I'm moving to!!! I've made the decision - I'm becoming a "McCleods Daughter"!
Stamp nights at my house ladies! Or on the flagstone verandah! Or in the gardens! Or beside the pond! Stay overnight and we'll stamp everywhere! What the heck, stay the week - the maid won't care! Can you just imagine it.... drool with me
HERE.
Check out the table - there's enough there for eight - but I'm sure we could squeeze more in!


Oh how I love this kitchen!!!! Mocktails anyone? Or a Roast? Or my yummy Lasagna?

A GIRL CAN DREAM!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOL!I'M IN GO GIRL YOU GET IT AND I MOVE BACK TO TASSIE AND STAMP AWAY WITH YOU HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go you halves! Great investment ... choke!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...