Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #42

What a beautiful day! Seems a waste to be inside, but then any creating is never a waste! I've had a lovely few hours tidying up my desk, watching my fav midday show "Ellen" and walah, I have a card!
I woke up this morning busting to do my very 1st "Challenge" and here it is!
Karen Giron's
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #42 using the following layout.

stamps: fifth avenue flora, trendy trees and so swirly wheel
ink: basic black and versa mark
card: pink pirouette, baja breeze, basic black and whisper white
punches: scallop edge, corner rounder
aqua painter, clear embossing powzer, crimper, 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

  1. Isn't if fun to have a go at some 'Challenges'? Great watercolouring with the aqua painter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love the cut out flower - it's beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...