Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tomasz' 3rd Birthday Card

7:30am and here I was making a card at the very last minute, to take to Hobart today to my friend Kobi's son's 3rd Birthday Party!!!
Loving the "Animal Stories" set and matching Designer Papers "Tall Tales" out of the new Summer Catagloue (December 1-31 March).

Stamps: Animal Stories, On Your Birthday
Ink:
Close To Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Cardstock: Textured Wild Wasabi, So Saffon, Whisper White

Designer Paper: Tall Tales
Hemp Twine Natural, Sponge Daubers

3 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! Will have to get this set - it's so reasonably priced! Have fun in Hobart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks like the little Elephant has been playing in the mud, Just like a little 3yr old. LOL. Well done TANIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set! I love what you've done with it too. The colours are just gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! I actually gasped when I read the bit about sudocream... that must have stayed on for days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...