Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge 2 "Love Card"



This week, Just Add Ink's challenge was "Just Add Hearts" - and I wanted to make something simple but elegant this time. I originally had Silver Embossed hearts, but I felt the Silver Embossing on Basic Black was more trickier to see, so I stuck with plain silver....tho, I of course could not make a card without embossing, so the sentiment is embossed with Basic Black ink and Clear Embossing power. Also, the hearts have drops of Crystal Effects on them to give them a bit of "touch & feel"!

Cardstock: Whisper White Textured, Basic Black and Bella Rose DPS
Ink: Silver Encore, Versa Mark
Crimper & Crystal Effects


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Such a striking colour combination. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is very elegant! I've touched and felt it, so I KNOW!! Gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, and this card would suit either a girl or perfectly for a guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tania:) this is such a classy card. don't u just love that heart? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. tania:) this is such a classy card. don't u just love that heart? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Tania. I think this would also make a lovely Mothers Day Card too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours of your card look great. I love the whiet stamped on black background combine with the red.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...