Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mojo Monday Week 120



Here is my card for the Mojo Monday 120 Contest.
I regretfully admit that this is not a SU card this time.....I just couldnt go past this beautiful black and white floral paper that I've been hoarding for some time now, but today was the day to put it to good use! It has a metallic/pearl look, so I chose the same for the white cardstock.

The quote is a rub-on that I found in the bottom of the pile! It feels good, tho, to use up some things that have been unused for so long! Any questions, just ask!

I am off to Melbourne this week for girls few days with my daughter, Charlotte. When I get back, it's going to be time to start thinking about packing and moving into my new home in town and unfortunately, I've been telling myself that will be the time to DE-SIZE with the old craft stock - aggghhh!!!!!! Anyway, hope you like my card!

2 comments:

  1. Nooooo!! You can't de-size your craft stock!! Ohhhh, the humanity!!!

    I love this card. I love the black and white work you do - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this inspired me to buy some black and white DSP today. You'll see it down the track I'm sure! I LOVE this card. It's so...oo pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...