Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Ok - a tad little late - but here is my mums 2010 Mothers Day card!!!! I was a terrible daughter and woke up on the day and realised I hadn't even made her a card!!! And I remember that morning distinctly (actually 2 days before but I was seeing her on the Friday) because it was the day of Agfest (Tasmanian Rural/Agriculture show/display) and it was absolutely pouring and wild wild winds were rattling my craft room windows. 5am. Cold. Dark. But this card appeared an hour later!!!
I followed Julie Buhler's fab
tutorial for the flower and found a brad in my box that suited for centre.

cardstock: lavender lace, melon mambo, whisper white
sorry dont remember the cuttlebug embossing folder name, pink organza ribbon and pearl buckle thingy and a random brad!!! helpful I know!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I owe her a birthday card!!! Know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm just a tad late :o) is lovely though.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...