Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blooming With Happiness Sweetie-Pie!

My daughter, Charlotte, was invited to yet another Birthday Party for a little girl from school (also named Charlotte!). So last night I 'whipped' up this little number.
I'm happy with how it turned out. I had to stop 'tizzing' and worried I went a bit too far when I found myself standing outside in the dark spraying the background of this card with Smooth Spritz!
I stamped the little heart from Simply Said in silver along the bottom of the inside piece of Whipser White.
stamps: blooming with happiness, en francais, happy moments, always
cardstock: pretty in pink, some silvery textured cardstock I had in my supplies, whisper white
ink: silver, basic black, versamark
dazzling diamonds, basic rhinestones, spiral border punch, wooden #5 from my supplies

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The next few photos are of Charlotte just before we left for the party.I attempted to curl her hair for the 1st time today using my hair straightener. She looked so darn pretty and grown up and yes, I had one of those mother-moments where I wondered where on Earth my little baby has gone!And here is the little princess having a little tantrum cos it was too sunny for her little eyes!
She's a little beauty tho - love her to bits!
Thanks for popping by for a little lookey!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, love the kid!

    Card isn't too fussy at all, is just perfect and any 5yo girl would love one of her very own.

    That party dress and shoes look too cute. You did a fabbo job with Char's hair. How long did the curl hold though? Imagine all her running and jumping at the party, along with a warm day made for a quick drop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is gorgeous, but only second to your lovely daughter! What a little cutie, she is beautiful Tania :-)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...