Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taylah's 10th Birthday Card

I made this little number for my niece, Taylah's 10th Birthday. The little owls look so cute, don't they!
So wish I had my numbers stamp set - lost that ages ago - grrr...so I had to hand-write the "10" in after this photograph was taken.

stamps: heard from the heart, on your birthday
ink: rich razzleberry, perfect plum
cardstock: confetti cream, rich razzleberry, perfect plum
paper: rich razzleberry & perfect plum dsp patterns stack
punches: two-step bird punch, two-step owl punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

white gel pen

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your little owls are so cute! Love how you've used your white gel pen on the leaves. I think it adds a nice touch to write the 10 in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...