Friday, January 21, 2011

Just Add Ink #52 - Sketch

OUCH - what a sketch this week! I really struggled to think of what to make this week for the Just Add Ink Design Team but I decided to go with some hot striking colours - basic black, melon mambo and whisper white! I love them!
Here's is the sketch for this weeks Just Add Ink.
The flowers are coloured using crystal effects and ink, which I mixed together in a little container and painted on with a little paint brush.


cardstock: basic black, melon mambo, whisper white
ink: basic black, versamark, melon mambo

stamps: happy moments, sweet little sentiments
white embossing power, white taffeta ribbon, top note die, crystal effects



10 comments:

  1. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who found this sketch totally hard.

    You've pulled it off though - love the colour combo you've used - pink, black & white look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't often comment on blogs (although, I should because I know it's nice to get comments) but this card is so strikingly simple that I really wanted to let you know that I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never know you struggled - the colours are very striking and this card is fabulous. I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tania! Love the striking colour combo. I too had a hard time with this sketch and only got mine in at the very last minute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your striking colour combo Tania - it looks gorgeous! and the little flowers are just so sweet down in the corner!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colours you've chosen, and the addition of the gorgeous shiny flowers in the bottom corner is such a sweet touch. This is gorgeous, Tania; doesn't look to me like you struggled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is a stunner, Tania! I've been meaning to try colouring using Crystal Effects and Re-inkers - your sample looks so glossy and crisp! Love the colour combo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tania! That colour combo is hot! Love the bright pink under the black - WOW! A lovely take on the sketch this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog with all of the cute cards and ideas. I am now stocking you, I mean following you. I also enjoy doing some sketch challenges and LOVE Stampin' Up. Since my friend stopped as a demonstrator, I don't have any of the new colors. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and the CE + ink idea for the flowers - will have to give that one a go, beautiful work Tania :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...