Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Stylish Blog Award


I have been totally blessed lately with getting this award from not one but two lovely ladies, Patrice and Susan. As copied off Patrice's blog, the rules are:

- thank and link to the person who gave this award
- share 8 things about myself
- pass it on to 8 others
- let them know about the award


Simple!

So here are some of my fav Stylish Blogs:

Patrice Easton - Spring Blossom Musings
Bronwyn Eastley - addINKtive designs
Sam Post - Ryemilan' Stamping and Scrapbooking
Paula Dobson - Stampinantics
Mae Collins - Mae's Cachet
Karen Thomas - Luv To Stamp
Gardenia Pepworth - A Little Less Useless
Trish Radacs - Spring Blossom Journey

And 8 things about me:
#1 - After over 3yrs of looking and waiting and procrastinating, I finally bought another car!
#2 - I drink far far far too much Pepsi-Max and can't really see a day that I don't.
#3 - I have 9 hens, 1 rooster, 3 "teen-age" chicks and 1 baby chick.
#4 - I love working on my parents farm. Love getting my hands dirty and learning new farm things.
#5 - I hope to get to QLD later this year to take my daughter on a special "mummy/daughter" holiday.
#6 - But before the QLD holiday, I'm hoping to take my daughter camping this month - our first time besides the time on my parents front lawn! (not my 1st time camping but OUR first time camping! - I'm an old-hand! haha).
#7 - I have a slight obssession with curries at the moment!
#8 - I hope to paint my daughters room and my craft room with a feature wall each before school goes back (pics will be here on my blog when I do!)

It's so fun to learn new stuff about people! Hope you liked learning a little bit more about me!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay...thanks for the Award *blush*.

    It's great learning about others via their blogs. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully maybe one day you can come to Melbourne and I can take you up to Corowa NSW to come camping with us. It's so beautiful up there. Small country town and not much to do x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tania. Should I feel bad about 'adding' to your curry and cola obsession?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tania for this lovely award, I really enjoy stalking your blog regularly and love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this lovely award Tania!

    Very best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...