Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Add Ink #38

At Just Add Ink this week we have a "Just Add...Feminity" kind of challenge remembering October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
- I started with a piece of Regal Rose cardstock and White Embossed the Inspired By Nature stamp.
- I then rubbed all over it with a Sponge Dauber inked in White Craft Ink.
- Then I couldn't resist....I crumpled it up into a ball to give it a worn, distressed look. (love it!)
- Next, I gently rubbed Regal Rose around edges with another Sponge Dauber. I like the effect - sort of "shadowy".

What do you think of it?
post signature

carstock: white glossy,regal rose, melon mambo
ink: versamark, regal rose, white craft ink
stamps: inspired by nature, baroque motifs
dies: lots of tags, beautiful wings embosslits
white taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, sponge daubers, dimensionals
2mm & 3mm basic pearls

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - LOVE the background, Tania! The butterflies are perfect for this card; it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch up after a week of being crook *sad face*. Love your card, you really are the texture Queen! Pretty pretty pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. How versatile is that grass stamp? I havent never seen it look bad. Love your distressed look, you are so good at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's pretty gorgeous! Love the 'texture'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with inspired by nature, but your card looks terrific and I love it in those tones, love the use of the tag die too, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks gorgeous Tania - the scrunching was definitely the right was to go - it added wonderful texture. I lvoe the look of the white on the pink too :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! I really like the distressed look with the pretty butterflies and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty ... love the distressing ... and the rich vibrancy of the colours! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...