Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cherry On Top Award

I'm feeling really special - my lovely JAI friend, Patrice, has given me this award last week and I haven't yet had the time to be able to put it on my blog, but here it is!
Super proud of it! Thank you Patrice!


The way it goes, we have to share 3 things about ourselves so here's some things you may not know about me!

1. I have just bought Wii fit to try and lose some of these spare tyres I've accumulated AGAIN!

2. I have 9 chooks (different varieties) and 1 Rooster - hoping to make him a daddy for the 1st time really soon!

3. Fav TV shows ATM: Offspring, Parenthood, Escape To The Country, Four Weddings, McLeods Daughters (airing in the a'noons again - woo hoo!), Farmer Wants A Wife (when it was on recently).


I now get to award this award to 5 other "Beautiful Bloggers".
1.
Patrice Easton (right back at ya chicky!)
2.
Gardenia Pepworth
3.
Bronwyn Eastley
4.
Mae Collins
5. Jodene Tripp

Of course, there are so so SO many more amazing blogs that I visit regulary and others that I stumble upon - way too many to mention unfortunately.

post signature

PS. Just realised this is my 100th Post! Who would've thunk I would've got to 100! How cool!
Big thanks to all my friends and new friends who visit my blog - I wouldn't be doing it if it was for you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, gorgeous! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girlie..... Congrats on your 100th post. 100 posts of gorgeous stuff!!!
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...