This week, I am going to start a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child.
It's not hard.
I love being creative - so it's an awesome way to send some love to a little person out there who wouldn't receive much or anything this Christmas.
All you have to do is:
1. Decorate a shoe-box sized box.
2. Stick a label on it saying "Boy" or "Girl".
3. Fill it with little pressies, toys, clothes, books, food, crafts, etc.
4. Pop in your $9 donation which covers costs getting it to a child.
5. And then drop off at your nearest drop-off point! That's it!
You can find all the details at their easy-to-read site
Once I find a box, I'll take pics and share here on my blog, to encourage and remind you to do the same! Thanks for taking the time to read! Would love to see your box/es too!